Fairy Tail RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marrion's quest. Meeting Alexandra Caden.

2 posters

Go down

Marrion's quest. Meeting Alexandra Caden. Empty Marrion's quest. Meeting Alexandra Caden.

Post by Belac Uchiha Reborn Thu May 22, 2014 7:20 pm

Marrion Ichi walked through a village, looking for a new job, and a place to stay. Marrion looked around trying to find a sign that showed the lay out of an area, before finally coming to grips that she was lost. She fell back scratching her head in irritation. "GRRRRRRRRRRRRAH! WHY DOES THE LAYOUT OF THE TOWN HAVE TO BE SO BLOODY COMPLICATED!?" She screamed at the top of her lungs.

Belac Uchiha Reborn

Back to top Go down

Marrion's quest. Meeting Alexandra Caden. Empty Re: Marrion's quest. Meeting Alexandra Caden.

Post by Skyra Fri May 23, 2014 7:34 pm

Alexia was just strolling along down a path when she heard someone's frustrated scream. She cocked an eyebrow and immediately changed directions, now she was striding towards the voice. She wore baggy dark jeans, a black crop top, red glasses and black shoes to go with it. Her black hair was straight as a ruler today, and her gun sat in its holster on her hip.

She approached the woman who'd made the cry, taking long steps to reach her. Hands shoved in pockets, shoulders slumped and emerald eyes watching, she stepped up to the girl. "Hello there." She said politely, "Is everything alright?"
Skyra
Skyra

Back to top Go down

Marrion's quest. Meeting Alexandra Caden. Empty Re: Marrion's quest. Meeting Alexandra Caden.

Post by Belac Uchiha Reborn Fri May 23, 2014 9:04 pm

Marrion, who was still flaying in frustration, looked up in to the...weird looking girl. "I'm...in the wrong part of town...someone moved the part I'm trying to get to." She said trying to rephrase that she was lost. Being the tough acting girl she was, she would never ADMIT she was lost, ever.

Belac Uchiha Reborn

Back to top Go down

Post by Skyra Wed May 28, 2014 11:37 am

Alexia laughed a hearty laugh, clapping the girl's shoulder. She understood the need to not admit to being lost, or having anything wrong with oneself for that matter. She chuckled again, leaning against a pole with her shoulder and crossing her ankles. She looked the girl up and down before replying.

"Ah, so, you're trying to get somewhere but it seems to not want you there." She said after a moment's thought, "Where, might I ask? I may be able to help."

(could you not change your words to that color? It's really really hard to read)
Skyra
Skyra

Back to top Go down

Post by Belac Uchiha Reborn Wed May 28, 2014 3:32 pm

Marrion started out irritated, but eventually moved to a calm state once she realized she understood. "Well to be honest a place to stay, and anywhere a mage can get a job around here." She said, thankful the girl knew what she meant, she hated admiring it.

(^that good?)

Belac Uchiha Reborn

Back to top Go down

Post by Skyra Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:54 pm

(Yes it's better)

"Well I don't know about Mage jobs" Alexia mumbled, feeling the ice crackle on her finger tips as she dazed off for a moment. She blinked and shook her head for a moment, the ice disappearing in a haze, barely noticeable in the first place. "But there are plenty of places to stay around here." She grinned a wide grin, "I got one," She added with a wink
Skyra
Skyra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down